Office Syndrome, a disease of the new generation. How to take care of it so that it doesn’t become chronic.
Office Syndrome, a popular disease of modern office workers. who often have a habit of sitting glued to a chair and desk for many hours without getting up and moving Or have breaks to change postures during the day? Can cause muscle pain. Report from https://ufabet999.com
Causes of office syndrome
- Sitting and working in an inappropriate posture for a long time, such as slouching while typing on a keyboard.
- Sitting or staring at a computer screen, using a smartphone for a long time
- Standing or sitting with a hunched back, neck extended, shoulders hunched, or sitting with legs crossed regularly.
- Carrying a bag or lifting heavy objects for long periods of time
Examples of office syndrome symptoms
- Pain, stiffness, or fatigue in specific muscles, such as the neck, shoulders, back, and shoulder blades.
- There may be pain radiating to nearby areas as well.
- Pain in the head, blurred vision, ringing in the ears.
- Symptoms caused by a pinched nerve, such as numb hands, numb fingers, or numb arms.
- Adjust the environment Adjust the computer screen level Choose a desk and work chair that is appropriate for your body.
- You should not sit and work continuously for a long time. You should rest at least every 30-60 minutes. Do exercises to stretch your muscles. To keep the muscles from contracting
- Exercise regularly to promote physical fitness.
- If the symptoms are chronic or have increased pain It is recommended to consult a rehabilitation medicine doctor. to undergo evaluation, treatment, or physical therapy Including giving advice on exercising properly.