I can not describe the feeling of happiness when finally being able to start a creative process…? a relief and big big sigh of “let go” can finally leave me.

With many months of disbelief in myself, a feeling of will this ever be good, a roller coaster with emotions and sickness… I can now say I am on to something ( cross my fingers and hope I’m not too quick here) at least something have happened. Feel more at ease, not loosing weight anymore…which means I can eat ( still on my strict diet), have filled up my levels of vitamins and minerals, getting support for my stressed adrenals..and lots more. Still have a hopeless thyroid… But can’t have everything…Sleep is better…instead of just a couple of hours ..it have now doubled! ☺️ hmmm..still have a lot to work on there..but crossing fingers… ☺️ lets hope I’m on my road to recovery and not sidetracked all the time!

Sewed I said!!

Yes yes yes…I’m making BLUEBERRIES!!!

This Summer/Autumn I found a closeby place with blueberries when walking Molly, picked for breakfast ( both Molly and me…she LOVES blueberries ? ) and we have enjoyed lots. Blueberries have always been my favourite, no allergies there..thank goodness…

So when I saw a picture of the Australian Homespun Magazine and a quilt made by Sarah Fielke… I just saw blueberries …no apples…but BLUEBERRIES… ☺️

Started sewing at once…and I’m in LOVE..they are the cutest ever!

Haven’t come that far…and for now I’m just sewing for fun!! Have no plan what so ever…do we need that? NOPE!!

And what was it that got me into all this sewing….it was my SCRAPS! One day I just picked one box of colours…happened to be a blue one… So from now on…do not EVER underestimate the POWER OF SCRAPS! They got me playing.

And more scrappy happenings happened…  But more of this another time… Now I do need to try and find out if I can post my blogpost from the WordPress app… More fingers crossed!!

See you all lovelies!

9 people like this post.

18 Thoughts on “I’m sewing again…

1. Well done! It’s great to hear that you are feeling better.

2. Karin Borgman on 3 October, 2016 at 16:03 said:

Låter himla bra Stina!

3. Annika Lindmark on 3 October, 2016 at 16:59 said:

God luck and take care! :)

4. quiltfairy33 on 3 October, 2016 at 19:07 said:

Glad you’re feeling better. I love those blueberries!

5. So happy to see your post and those blueberries look good enough to eat. Keep up the good work.?

6. Marica on 3 October, 2016 at 22:35 said:

Härligt att Du är på gång Stina ???

7. jag önskar dig det bästa,susi

8. Toni on 3 October, 2016 at 23:31 said:

Welcome back! We’re all so happy that you’re happy and have rediscovered your creativity. Your work is an inspiration. Fingers crossed for a solution that can be sustained. Toni

9. Stina……I have been thinking about you a lot lately, & was so glad to receive your blog today & to know that you are feeling somewhat better. I hope you will continue to feel well enough to sew, and to continue blogging……….

10. Kristin on 4 October, 2016 at 01:08 said:

Stina! So nice to see your post. Glad you are feeling better and able to sew again. I love the blueberries, very happy blocks. Looking forward to saying hej hej again soon. Hugs.

11. Melodee on 4 October, 2016 at 04:41 said:

So sorry to read you have not been well, happy you are on a road to recovery. Blueberries to the rescue!

12. karenlogcabinquilter on 4 October, 2016 at 15:24 said:

I am so happy to see a post from you. I think of you often and wonder how you are doing.

13. Happy news indeed! I love your sweet little blueberries, Stina. I hope your sleep continues to improve. A good rest makes for a much happier day. Thinking of you xoxo

14. Hey Stina! So lovely to hear you’re back in blogland … and SEWING! YAY! :0) Glad to hear you’re getting some of your health problems sorted too. Sewing is good therapy and you should definitely believe in yourself … I always LOVE how you put colours together in your projects. You have a lovely way of using colours and it’s fun to see what you create with scraps. Looking forward to seeing more of your scrap busting sewing. Bear Hugs! KRIS xx

15. aquilterstable on 7 October, 2016 at 06:41 said:

So good to ‘see’ you, and boy do I love your blueberries! 😉

16. Welcome back to blogging. I hope your blueberry stitching helps towards your continued better health. We are enjoying lots of blueberries in the shops now. They are delicious.

17. So happy to see you back Stina — I hope you’ll be back here more, I miss seeing your gorgeous creations!

18. Hey there, Sleeping Beauty! It seems that you’ve come to realize that you don’t need to be on guard all of the time, watching and wondering how Hashimoto syndrome will challenge you next. You have medical support and new knowledge to keep your body moving and resting as it must. Now, all of the diet and nutrition tweaking and huge life changes are paying off. Your creative juices are flowing much better…gorgeous works as always, Stina! I so want for you to feel better…healthy. Rested. Happy. Calm and content. Energized. Creative. Loved. Respected. Appreciated. Comfortable in your own skin. In your lovely home. To be able to fully realize the enormous talent you possess. The love in your heart and passion for the art of quilting that you share with all of us is appreciated and I can see in these comments that it is sent right back to you. ❤ Thanks, Stina. Happy New Year! ?

Hej...love to hear from you... :)

Post Navigation